Swedish Sponge Cloth Give Thanks
Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, this 100% natural and compostable cloth is an established must-have in Scandinavia. It offers a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and becomes soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- 70% cellulose 30% cotton
- Lint free (perfect for cleaning glass)
- One Swedish Sponge Cloth replaces up to 40 paper towel rolls
- Absorbs 20 times its weight
- Far more hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill
- Air dries quickly so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell
- Clean in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher
- 6.5" x 8"
- Made in Sweden