Playﬁeld’s mission to make a statement with a purpose paired with TreeEra’s community around positive action has created something great: the bracelet that plants trees. Playﬁeld’s repurposed wood being crafted into bracelets and eventually resulting in trees being planted with TreeEra was a cyclic process that made sense.
Playfield was established in Calgary, AB in July 2016 by co-founders Diego Arenas and Andy Nguyen. Their aim was to create an accessories brand that not only offered quality and affordable jewellery but also to embody a business model that gives back to the community - specifically supporting youth and children.
- 7mm re-purposed Bayong wood
- Bayong Wood from Cebu, Phillippines
- Every bracelet plants three trees in the ground with TreeEra
- Each bracelet is made from reclaimed/re-purposed wood
- Available in 3 sizes (refer to size chart)