How To Send A Gift
We often get asked to send gifts to people, especially during this new world of social distancing, so we thought we would lay out how that works!
- Place your order which contains only the gifts you would like us to send to the recipient
- The shipping details are for the recipient (where the gift is being sent) and the billing details are your details (who is actually paying for and sending the gift)
- You will receive an order confirmation (sometimes these go to your junk mail so double check there)
- If you have selected a card to go with this gift, we can absoluetly write in the card for you! Simply respond to the order confirmation with what you would like us to write.
- We will remove the price tags but otherwise we will pack the gift up as we pack up any online orders (bag, polymailer, box, etc). If you want it presented as a gift (gift bag, tissue paper, etc.) simply add those to your order and we can do it up fancy for you!
- If you want to send a gift to multiple people, you will need to place a new order for each person. This ensures the approrpriate shipping is paid and it leaves less room for confusion or error.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions around an online order! You can send us an email to email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as we can!